Facebook Contest Official Rules
1. Contest – “#FaveHolidayMovie” “#MattCastrucciGiveaway”
- 1st Entry:
o Person follows/likes MCA Facebook page.
o Person Comments their Favorite Holiday Movie
- 2nd Entry: Person can share post for 1 extra entry
- Person can have 2 total entries per day
- On the 21st of December a winner will be announced.
2. Global Rules
- Monthly Contest Begins 11/23 – Black Friday
- Monthly Contest Ends 12/20 – Winner Picked
- Winner announced 12/21 – Weekend before Christmas
- Prize – 1 40-inch Flat Screen TV
o Page Follower
o Live in Dayton Ohio + 25 miles
o Have an active Facebook account
o Tag Friend in comment on any Contest post
o Employees of Matt Castrucci dealerships, Belltower Advertising, and relatives in the same household are prohibited from participating.
3. Contest Legal Guidelines
o Limit two (2) unique entry per day per person/Facebook Page for the duration of the monthly contest. Every entry must be distinctive, exact replica entries will be disqualified. Winners are excluded from winning again for six (6) months after winning month.
o Entry language is subject to review by Contest sponsor and will be flagged and/or deemed disqualifying if language does not abide by the following rules:
* Be courteous. Don’t threaten or verbally abuse other users; use obscene, profane, or defamatory language; post sexual innuendo.
* Use respectful language. You cannot use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate disqualification.
* Do not upload inappropriate material. You cannot post, distribute, or publish any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
* Language that is damaging to Matt Castrucci Auto Mall and dealerships will be disqualified, including negative reviews, harmful mentions of employees or experiences, or comments with the intent to harm or persuade potential customers away from sponsor.
o MCA is able to engage, share, and/or comment on customer’s post at any time.
o Once winner is selected, MCA has winner’s permission to post, share, comment to their followers winner’s status and picture.
o Winners will be notified by dealership on Facebook on the last day of the month. Winner has seven (7) days to retrieve their prize at the dealership, otherwise prize is forfeited. Only the winner can retrieve prize in person with a valid ID. At retrieval, winner will be required to take a picture with prize, which will be posted on social media.
o If prize is forfeited by choice or failure to retrieve, a new winner will be selected on the 8th day of proceeding month, at which point new winner has seven (7) days to retrieve their prize at the dealership. Only the winner can retrieve prize in person with a valid ID. At retrieval, winner will be required to take a picture with prize, which will be post on social media.
o If prize is forfeited for a second time, no replacement winner will be selected.
- General Conditions
o In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of the provision.
- Additional Disclaimers
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, nor is this promotion in any sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Honda Motors, Kia Motors America, Mazda USA, or Nissan North America.
o MCA will seek verification of page like to qualify contestants. If page like is not verified, constants have the right to modify their privacy settings to qualify themselves. If, at the end date of the contest, your like is not verified you will not qualify for entry or be eligible as a winner.